Monday, August 3, 2009

The Calm Before the Storm

Saturday was a beautiful day. Amy, Aden and I went for a walk and ended up at Jaime's house. We were glad that Aden got to play with Jared who is only six weeks younger than him.

Their deck is right on the bay. It is the perfect place to sit after the beach and relax.

Dragging everything to the beach, than over the stairs is getting to be too much. I can't wait till Aden can carry his own stuff! He was standing in the ocean, clinging to my leg. He seemed to like it.

We had a great day on the beach. Saw a bunch of people including Jessica that lives next door and babysat Aden once. He smiled when he saw her. He seems to have a good memory.

Jared was also playing in the water. We left around three so Aden could take a nap.

Of course, when we got back, Aden was wide awake. He wanted to play with the dogs.

We have to watch Chloe, she will snap at him.

Aden and Jenny grabbed the ball from each other.

Jenny won and quickly lost interest.

Finally, he got tired and took a nap.

Not that it mattered. Again we had no babysitter so we weren't going anywhere anyway. We brought in food from Jonuzis and watched tv all night. Or should I say I watched tv and Amy read Twilight 3 off my iPod as she doesn't want to pay for the hardback. It's finally coming out in paperback this week so I can get my iPod back. Anyway, we potentially have 2 babysitters for next week so we can finally make plans!

No comments: