Thursday, August 27, 2009

Taverna Kyma

It's around 7 am and I'm up with Aden. I'm letting Amy sleep in. Poor thing has to start getting up at 6 for school on Monday, so I thought I would do a short post. Here was Aden last night quietly watching Baby Boost so mommy and daddy could get ready.

For the first time Aden is facing forward in the car! I wonder what he was thinking having the world come at him at 60 mph!

We went to our favorite Greek place for dinner. Taverna Kyma in Boca Raton. Aden was trying new things but making faces the whole time.

Amy loves the stewed green been side dish. I will have to make that for her. The lamb chops were yummy.

Mommy rode with Aden in the back just to make sure he was ok with the new seating position.

A quick stop at Publix.


So much to look at here!

For some reason, when we drove the rental car home, we didn't really how absolutely filthy it was. My hands were sticking to the steering wheel as I was driving to dinner. After Aden fell asleep, I drove back to the airport, only about 15 minutes away, and Enterprise was nice enough to give me a new car.

Early Thursday morning. Best time to be outside. Not too hot and a a nice breeze off the ocean.

You can make out the ocean in the background.

We have no plans yet for today. Hopefully, it's not too hot. The space shuttle is supposed to go off and midnight tonight. That would be crazy if I was here for a launch again. The one in March was so cool.

No comments: