Friday, August 14, 2009

Where is the Propane?

Thursday was Aden's last day at school for a while. They are closed the next couple of weeks. Of course, we are still not sure if he is returning to Ohev or going to Breezy Point. Look how clean he was here. When I picked him up, he was so dirty.

Aden was happy my family came for dinner.

We made some yummy steaks and veggies. The new propane tank I got was empty so the steaks were made under the broiler and still came out great.

Everyone was concentrating on their eating.

Bubbie approved of my cooking.

Grandpop was juggling for Aden. He loved it!



He always stands at the gate like he's in jail.

I had to stop her from trying to lift him up.

Aden went right to sleep but woke up an hour later screaming. We think it was his teeth. A little Tylenol and he was right back to sleep.

No comments: