Monday, May 24, 2010

No Spoilers Please!!!

It's Monday morning and Amy and I have not watched Lost yet so nobody say anything! We can't watch it tonight either so we are going to have to avoid tv and the net for days! Yesterday, I went with Jason to the WMMRbq concert in Camden. There were 8 rock bands. We got there in time for the third, Skillet. They were actually really good. Next was Fuel. They have some big hits but they didn't sound that great. Then Three Days Grace was decent. We had some crappy food in time for Alice in Chains who rocked. The last was Stone Temple Pilots who have not toured with their original singer in like 15 years. They were awesome but I made Jason leave after a few songs because I had been away long enough. We didn't get home till 10:45, too late to watch Lost.

Saturday morning Aden had a haircut. I've lost count how many but he really needed it.

Cute!

We then met Amy's mom at Warminster West Diner before heading to her (and mine) old Elementary school.







Everett A. McDonald, Jr. Elementary School in Warminster. I went here a long time ago. Amy's mom has been teaching here for like 30 years! We wonder if we were there together.

I walked around the school and had so many flashbacks!


I remember the lunch line! It was always so long.

Sadly, Aden will not get to go here. Not only are we not in the district but they are going to knock it down :-(

We were there for a carnival. Also there was the Warminster Fire Department who were cool enough to Aden play on the fire truck!

He was so happy!



He even got to squirt the hose!



We couldn't leave without letting Aden go on the rides.

Mommy had to help.

My teachers!

This was the pool, which was shut down years ago. The school also has a planetarium.

Cool 70's artwork.

Bye school, I will miss you! I will be back later with the rest of the weekend!

No comments: