Friday, May 7, 2010

The Rainbow Connection

So if you need to get in touch with Aden you will find him in the back yard. Wednesday, one guy came by himself to set up the swing set. I helped him a little but he really should have brought someone.

He got there at 11:30.

Amy called me at 6:30 while I was at the Flyer's game to tell me he gave up for the day. So Aden did not get to see it.

He came back Thursday and finished! I got a little preview before Aden got home.





As soon as he got out the car, he saw it and it was all over! I will post the video later.

Can I swing please? Pretty please?

Yay! I don't have to sneak on the neighbor's swings anymore!

Grandpa joined Aden.

The platform is really high but Aden climbed right up. We are going to have to keep a close eye on him!

Weeee!

Daddy's turn.

Up the rock wall.

We only had a few minutes to play because we had music class. Maddie here is 3 days younger than Aden. I will have to post an earlier picture of them.

My boy!

So, this morning, this is where I find Aden!

Oh please can we go outside?



How can I resist this face? Of course we went outside.

Come on Aden, time for school!

No comments: