Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Best Daddy in the World!!!

Yesterday Aden had an awesome day at camp! Yay! He finally got used to it and had so much fun. We are happy. After camp, he had a followup ENT appointment. The ear tubes are doing their thing! Hopefully no more ear infections! We promised Aden some ice cream after the doctor.

We then had music class! Yes, the next session has started. We usually go Thursdays but we were in the area so we went.

Aden was so excited to see Ms. Marilyn.

It's like we never left but now Aden sings all the songs! I will put up a video later.









Now back to why I'm the best daddy. Aden's Wiggles obsession is growing so I bought tickets for the Wiggles show in August and I had Wiggles action figures sent from Australia as you can't seem to get them in this country.

Cool stamps. It cost over $30 to ship!



This is Aden's face as I was opening the box.

You should see him trying to carry around all eight figurines! I don't think he will ever let them go, at least until he discovers Barney or the Telletubbies!

No comments: