Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

After the party, a bunch of people came back to our house. Since I was unprepared, I spent the whole time running around trying to come up with food and drink and be a good host so I didn't take any pictures and I wore myself out.

The kids had fun, inside and outside.

Cool under pressure.

Finally, everyone left, and the three of us took a nap. Then it was present time!

Aden had so much fun opening the presents, which were pretty awesome. Our friends have great taste!

He has now discovered Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Talking tools!



The barbecue was cool.

What to play with first?

Monday night, we had some t-storms and then this...



We looked for the pot of gold but couldn't find it anywhere!

Tuesday morning I got to play with Aden a little before I left for work.



He likes his Matchbox cars. Just like daddy. In fact, my mom recently found all my cars so Aden and I can play together!

No comments: