Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First ski trip of the year! Amy's dad and I were on the road by 7, which was extra hard as I got in after midnight the night before. We went to Blue Mountain, which I think is one of the best in the Poconos and it only took us an hour and fifteen minutes to get there.

I usually go during the week and it's quiet. Not on Sunday. It was packed!

It was good to get back out there. I wore this jacket on purpose so Jeff could keep an eye on me!

Jeff was ready to go!

The lift lines were a bit long. At one point, we waited 1/2 an hour!

The conditions were really good.

Such a long lift line, but the high speed quads get you up to the top in a hurry.

They were set up for races.

Looking down on the lift lines.

I'm ready to try snowboarding.

Sit by the fire and warm up!

A few last runs after lunch.

Taking off the ski boots is one of the best feelings in the world!

No comments: