Monday, February 21, 2011

The Land of Lost Towels

It's Monday and I have Aden at work with me so Amy can get some errands done. Neither of them have school today. Later, he has a play date with Rylee and Reese. I told him that this morning and he said, "princesses, Belle!" I guess he remembered that from last week.

When I got home with Aden Friday, the cleaning lady was still there. Aden ran and grabbed a broom to help out. He has his own little broom, but, no, he had to have mommy's broom.







The cleaning doesn't even stop for a snack!

This was kind of weird. Amy cleaned our linen closet on Saturday and these were the towels that we did not recognize! If anyone sees theirs, please let us know.

We went to the Willow Grove Mall to walk around.

Being silly while we waited for our table at the Cheesecake Factory.





Aden checking out the very tall women.



He was fascinated by the mannequins.



Saturday night, Amy and I met Howard and Jen at La Viola in town. We love the food, we hate sitting by the open door on a cold night. There was an hour and half wait at Max Brenners so we got smores at Cozi.

No comments: