Friday, January 27, 2012

Back to the Shore

Back from the Shore. It was the time again for the Swimming Pool Convention. Amy came down with the kids and her parents on Wednesday. Tuesday night is when I ran into Ms. America and had a nice conversation with her. It was funny because Amy and I saw the pageant by chance the week before so I knew a lot about her. She seemed taller on tv!



Aden and I explored the show.

Giant frog!





These would be cool floating in the pool.



Aden just sat near the M & Ms.



Ariel loved the lights and sounds.

It was a long day.

That night, we threw a party for our customers. Aden did not want to take pictures.



Got some smiles!

Look who it is, Daisy! She made a surprise appearance.



She gave us some good tips now that Ariel is a bit older.

Finally, a decent one.

Back to the house in Margate.





My boy!

A couple of shots from Aden's perspective.



Getting ready for bed.

The end to a fun day.

No comments: