Monday, January 2, 2012

Head Band

Happy New Year everyone! It' Monday morning and I'm feeding the baby while Amy sleeps. Aden had school today, which is nice. I'm heading to the Winter Classic game with my dad soon!

I will get to the New Year's Party pictures later. Let's start with Friday. Ariel tried on her head band.



Captain America to the rescue!

Adam and Brianna stopped by.



We made some really good cookies.

Later, we dropped off Aden and Judy's house so he could play with the kids some more and Amy and I could go out for a nice dinner at Mt. Fuji.

Aden had fun with the kids.



He's going to miss them.

Saturday we stopped by Jaime's house. It's amazing how little kids love babies so much.

Aden and Jared rocked it out!



We have to go home to cook for the party tonight...

No comments: