Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Too Cute

I don't even remember what day this was but we went to Amy's friend Lisa's new house in Boca Raton. I have had pictures of them before, Amy and Lisa went to camp together. This is her 2 year old Chloe.

Chloe was the definition of precocious. At barely 2 she was full of witty comebacks. Aden was pushing her and I said to leave the little girl alone. She immediately turns to me with hands on hips and says, "excuse me, I am a big girl!"



It's so cool having banana and mango trees in your backyard.

Lucas is home, yay!



Ice cream all around.





It was fun to see them.

This became Aden's morning routine. Cereal on the balcony.



Sibling love.

Awwwww.

We headed over to the pool.





Ariel's feet in the water for the first time!





We had fun in the pool.







Then we tried the hammock.



Pile on daddy!



Looking more like me?

No comments: