Thursday, April 19, 2012

10-3?!?!?!

I had a very nice birthday, which continues today! (we are headed to the City) In case you were worried, I ended up with about 150 happy birthday wishes on Facebook. That made me very happy. I picked up Aden early from school so I could spend some time with him before the game. Bev and Maura came over to help Amy.

Need to finish those cards!

Here's your card Daddy!

Maura is back from her Freshman year at Pitt! She had a great time.

My mom made me a beautiful little cake. Aden was so excited to help blow out the candles.

Blow!

This took about 20 tries.

Enjoy the cake, daddy has to run!

Could there be a sweep? People brought brooms, which were taken away at the door. We saw several!

A sea of orange.

Kate Smith is still with us.

Both teams scored early and often.







We left at the end of the 2nd. It ended up 10-3. Oh well.

The stadium was on my nav screen!

No comments: