Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back to Ms. Marilyn

Monday morning, Amy took Ariel to music class! We are back with Ms. Marilyn! We weren't sure if she was too young or not but she had a great time! Aden is off next Monday so Amy will take him also. I'm kind of sad that Aden doesn't go anymore. I always had fun. I guess when Ariel is a little older, we will do the night classes and I will be able to go again.

Ariel's first real food! We tried some apples. She didn't cry but clearly she had no idea what to do with the goo in her mouth!



Maybe not.

Tuesday my cousins from Israel had a 12 hour layover in Philly on their way from Orlando to Israel. They had a blast at Disney but were extremely tired from their 10 day trip so they just wanted to hang at our house. Of course that would come after a quick trip to Target. They loved Target and were able to get last minute gifts.

My family met us at the house where we had hummus, pita and pizza. This is a cute family shot. We miss all the boys though.

Einat was in love!

Skyping with Israel!

The girls played great with Aden and he was able to understand them. Their English is really good.



My grandmother has her favorite.





We had a lot of catching up to do. We talked about maybe meeting them half way next summer in Europe somewhere.

No comments: