Monday, April 9, 2012

Chag Sameach

I am now Facebook friends with a bunch of Irsraelis. Someone posted this and I thought it was great. It says "Chag Sameach" or "Happy Holiday" It is kind of cool that a big chunk of my Facebook timeline is now in Hebrew.

Friday afternoon, the kids and I made a quick visit to my grandmother's house.



Then it was time for seder at my parent's house.

My dad loves to lead the service.

We have to start teaching Aden the 4 questions. Melissa is tired of being the youngest!

Yummy matzah ball soup.

We had a hard time getting Aden to pose. Oh well.

Ariel is always up for a picture!

My pretty baby!



Grandpop and Aden with the race cars.



Must...finish...The Hunger Games



My grandmother's 92nd birthday is coming soon! Of course we got a cake from Hesh's.

Ariel's first time.



It was only yesterday, Aden was in this thing.

Happy almost birthday!!!

No comments: