Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ariel at Camp


What a weekend.  Kind of glad it's over.  But more on that later.  Back to Thursday, we had a nice visit from Chicago.
I made cupcakes for Aden to bring to camp for his birthday.  Ariel needed to try one.
All day Thursday and Friday I had continuing legal education classes in the City.  There actually were some interesting topics including city and state gun laws and health care reform.  I got to see a lot of old friends including Niya here.
While I was in classes Friday, Amy visited Aden at camp and brought the cupcakes.  She got to see him at swim...
music...

and basketball!  Aden loved that Amy was there but I think it was Ariel that had the best time.
I was in the Reading Terminal Market waiting for Amy to get into the city Friday and who did I run into?  Daisy the baby nurse!  It was great to catch up with her.
It took Amy over 2 hours to get in the City.  Normally it would be about a 1/2 hour.  The kids were cranky and hungry so we had dinner at Maggianos.  Aden even got a special dessert for his upcoming birthday.
 Hey, give me some of that!
Saturday was Aden's 5th birthday!!!  I posted this on Facebook.  I got 70 likes and a bunch of comments!
Amy posted this.
 Ariel and her buddies.

 She even found a new friend.
 Tea time at bubbie's.
 Some frisbee.
 And checkers with Maura.  Maura?  Yes Maura.  She came with us for the weekend to help out.
 Checking out the pool.  It's almost done!
 Aden had been testing our patience.  We are not sure it's the age of it's Aden but we need to do something about it now!
 Time to head to the beach...

No comments: