Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ariel is Fearless :)

It's Thursday night and Amy is out with the girls.  Superdad got the kids to bed before 9 and now I'm just relaxing!

Here is Ariel's report card.  You can click it and make it bigger.
 Our little daredevil.
 Fearless!
 I totally never told my landscaper to do it but he cleaned out the beds and put down fresh mulch.  
 It's hard to be annoyed when it looks so good!
 The cactus came back!  I really thought it wouldn't survive the winter.
 At Aden's practice.
 Go Aden!
 What a stance.  Now we just need him to hit the ball.
 Aden and Jake were worn out.
 Aden's friend Brandon and Ariel's friend Ashley are at Disney and their mom sent me this picture.  Ashley, unlike Ariel, loves the characters.
 Music class!  My girls.
 Triangle?

 Having fun.
 Ariel's special place.
 Melissa and Eva came too!  We all had fun passing around Eva.
 Melissa will have one this big before she knows it!
 Even Marilyn got Eva.
 Wheee!
 Ariel's favorite drum.
 My turn!
 Riding backwards on the roller coaster.
 Let's go visit Ryan!
 And take his water!  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: