Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Man is Coming!

It's early Wednesday night and the whole family is asleep except for me.  I'm jealous.  I think I will be joining them soon.  Tonight we went to music class and had Eva with us.  More on that later.  

Sunday after the Ventnor playground, we headed to the Margate playground.
 Ariel has learned from Aden how to make up stories.  She grabs me and has me follow her around the playset saying "the man" is coming to get us and we need to run! 
 I'm King of the World!






 Time to pack and head home.
 Monday night we had a makeup baseball game.
 Ava taught Ariel some exercises.
 The boys really like each other.
 The chilly parents.
 Ozzie is getting big.


 Aden made it to third!

 Here comes the rain!

 The rain passed quickly but left...
 a rainbow!
 Ariel went to look for the pot of gold!

No comments: