Monday, May 12, 2014

The Amazing Larry Vee

We had another beautiful day.  I could really get used to the warmth!  Back to Thursday.  After the aquarium, we had to run to baseball.  
 Puppy Ozzie was there.


 Aden was actually meditating.  I have no idea where he learned that.
 Puppy Ozzie scared much bigger Carly.
 Help daddy!
 Take a picture!
 Saturday morning, we had Brie's 1st birthday at the Philmont Country Club.  It was such a nice day, they had the party outside.  Aden ran right over the balloon guy.  When I told him he couldn't have a sword, he got a bow and arrow.  I give up.
 There's the arrow.
 Ariel was not thrilled with her hat.
 It was a pretty setting.
 There's the birthday girl.
 Captain America!
 Lot's of kids playing.
 Where did he get that gun?

 Time for the show to begin.  The Amazing Larry Vee the Juggler!
 My girls.

 Ariel volunteered to help Larry.



 Brie is walking and she is one next week!
 Go Larry!
  A quick pause to blow out the candles on the cake Adam made.
 Then things with Larry Vee got serious.  Fire and knives!



 Don't try this at home Aden!
 I will post some videos later.

No comments: