Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Little Girl is Not So Little!

It's Thursday night and it was Ariel's half birthday today!  We love our little girl with the huge personality!
I picked up Aden at school this week as he was being attacked by a couple of girls!  He had no chance.
 The Grateful Dead song on the radio was eerily appropriate!  
 It was pouring and she was so upset we wouldn't let her go on the swing.
 Music class!  Ariel and her idol.
 Baby Eva was really enjoying it!

 My big 2 1/2 year old.  
 My little 5 month old.



 Aden actually wanted to come!  We had to drag him the last time.




 Dancing with my aunt!
 Double fisting.

 It was amazing for me to see Aden in the pile of instruments because I remember him in the class like...


These were the days!  Remember his friends Francesca and Jimmy?
Back to the present.  Where did that hair color come from?
 ADen couldn't wait to hold her.
 Eva was listening to Marilyn so intently!
 Of course we had a quick stop at Rita's for water ice even though it was damp and cold.
 Ariel and friends at school.
 Queen of the castle.
 It was so chilly at baseball (in the 50's!) that I was too bundled up to worry about pictures so I only have a few.
 Aden is doing so much better at batting.  He hit the ball on the first or second pitch the whole game!

 Ariel was messing around with Lilly.

 Run Aden Run!

No comments: