Wednesday, July 2, 2014

9 Years of Cousins

This was actually kind of hard to put together and for some reason I was compelled to finish it last night and didn't get to sleep till almost 1.  I had 90,000 pictures to sort through.

There are actual earlier pictures but they were before my time.  If I can find them, I will take pics of the pics and post them.  This first one of Amy and her cousins is from 2006.  Brianna was about 10 months old.  We normally take the picture around July 4th, when the cousins from Atlanta come in.

 I got added in in 2007 as it was 2 months after our wedding and I became an official cousin!  We were about to leave on our honeymoon to Hawaii!
 In 2008, Amy's belly was ready to explode!  Aden came the following weekend!  Wow, there really was a world before my kids?  I had totally forgotten.
 Aden was just about 1 in 2009.  Notice how everyone is looking in different directions.  It's because there are many people taking pictures so no one knows where to look!  Alex got the prize here!
 Mark was added in 2010.  This picture was taken later in July, the day of Melissa and Mark's wedding!  Notice the bridesmaid shirts the girls are wearing.

 2011 was the first time Justin couldn't make it as he was busy in the Navy.  Ariel was about half way cooked!
 In 2012, Ariel joined the group and for some reason Aden was unhappy.  
 We were sad Justin wasn't there again so we got him on Facetime so he could be a part of the picture!
 Justin was happily back in 2013.  It's hard to tell but Eva was in Melissa's belly.
 Which brings us to 2014 and baby Eva's first appearance.  The group keeps on getting bigger!  We are going to need a bigger deck!

No comments: