Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Just Enough Blankets for Everyone

Back to Aden's birthday on the beach.  Not sure why but anytime someone sings Happy Birthday, he salutes.  


 Cupcake time!
 Eva is learning to love the ocean early!


 Hey Paige and Ray!
 Sibling love!
 Trying out her modeling poses.
 Some nice moments with grandpop.



 Crazy crab!
 Back to my parent's to swim.
 Both kids did a lot of swimming on their own.


Slide!

 Let's play before dinner.
 My parents had a big barbecue Sunday night.

 Aden ate part of another hot dog!

 Wrestling time!


 Then we moved to the front deck.  
 It was chilly, we had to bundle up with blankets.  My parents have tons of super soft blankets.

 I was comfy on my own sofa.
 Hey Mel and Eva!
 We never made it out Sunday night.  We slept over and left early Monday morning.  Aden was only 5 minutes late to camp!  Yay us!

No comments: