Sunday, November 12, 2017

Houston, We Have a Problem

It's Sunday night and I'm watching the Dead play live at Madison Square Garden.  It's cool how they broadcast the shows.  I'm going later in the week.  It was a pretty busy weekend.  There was a lot of daddy duty.  We got haircuts.  We were back in the pool and we played some Centipede.  More on all that later.  Last I left you, Aden was losing the soccer championship.  He went out with Ben's family for dinner while Amy and I headed to cousin Jacob's bar mitzvah.  
 It was a Havdalah Service at Temple Sinai.  That means the service was at night right before the party rather than the morning.  That worked out for us because we got to see most of Aden's games.  It was a Philly theme.
 We had tons of family and friends there.  One surprise guest was my endodontist.  I had just started to feel better but seeing him made my tooth hurt again! 
 Me and my beautiful bride.
 My grandmother and her sister had so much fun.
We danced a lot.  The music was from our generation!

 Some family pics.




It was a great time.  
 Sunday morning we had Ariel's family day at Hebrew School.  They had projects for us to do.  
 And bagels to eat.  

 Rabbi Eric had the kids trying foods from Israel.  I was surprised at how willing the kids were to try new things.

 Then I finally got to take Aden to an Eagle's game.  
 He loved those hot dogs.
 It was a great game to go to.  It was warm and the Eagles blew out the Broncos.  
 Eli has been going through the Halloween stuff.
 Nice big sister.  
 Houston, we have a problem.  

No comments: