Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The Tournament Begins

It's a very cold Wednesday night.  The heat is cranking and I'm already starting to feel dry.  I can't stop coughing and Amy's eyes are itching.  Allergies?  Dry air?  Who knows.  The Country Music Awards are on on the background.  How do people listen to this stuff?  No offense to anyone out there.  At Ariel's cheerleading class, they finally started to learn their routine for the big competition.  All I can say, I hope they get a lot of practice.  I think I might be able to do it better than any of those girls.  

Last Friday night, it was warm and we had nothing to do so we wandered we played outside.  
 The boys just took off for the school.
 It scares Amy but they just run up these stairs and throw themselves down the slide.
 Oh no!  What happened?
 Nice smiles!

 I almost got a cute pic.
 Saturday morning started Aden's soccer tournament.  If you remember last year, they won 2 of the 3 games and then won the shootout and ended up in the championship game.  I missed that game, which they won, because we had a wedding.  Figures this night we also were busy with a bar mitzvah.  But what are the chances they would be going to the championship 2 years in a row?
 The first game of 3 was at 9 am.  It was in the 40's!  The first time it was cold all season.
 Getting some strategy.  
 Some action shots.





The guy in orange is Aden's buddy Chase.
We won!  In fact, it was a shout out.  Now for game 2...

No comments: