Monday, March 26, 2018

Swan Lake

It's Monday night.  I'm not sure why I'm posting so many pictures here because I will be short for the rest of the week.  Oh well.  We are all still in shock about what happened yesterday.  I think it will take a while.  Eli would not even get in Amy's car.  Back again to happier times.  

Twin hugs!
 Music class.  
 Amy wants to stop going.  I think she's crazy.  They love it.  
 Rain stick.  Miss Marilyn's daughter got married yesterday!  We just saw some pics on Facebook.  
 It's fun to build things.



 Amy took the boys to their gym class.  
Luckily she got a few pictures.  

Ariel had a big day with my sister and parents at the Pennsylvania Ballet seeing Swan Lake.  
These are Bev's pictures.  They had a great time!





 This is Angel the head of the ballet.
 These are some of the dancers.



Yummy dinner afterwards.  



No comments: