Wednesday, March 28, 2018

The Fourth Nor'Easter

It's Wednesday night.  We have a ton of trash bags to to take out and it's going to be rainy.  I hate that.  Finally did my taxes today.  I find it so traumatic but at least it's done.  I prepaid my Margate taxes because that was the thing to do in December because of the new tax code but it turns out it didn't matter.  We are going into night 2 without a binky for Eli.  He has asked for it from time to time but usually gives up pretty quickly.  This could be it!  Let's go back to last week's snowstorm.  

Kind of like the storm before, it wasn't too bad in the morning but we didn't have school anyway.  
 Stuck in the house we had to keep the kids busy.


 It was a quiet day.  
 The story of this Winter.  
 The snow did finally pick up.
 Winter wonderland.


 The boys took a long nap.  
 I jumped in Noah's crib to hang out.
Noah's view of Eli.
 Back to the iPads.
 Aden wanted to measure the snow.
 I think it was around 8" at this point.  It got over 10.  

 The guys we hired to plow came around 8pm but it snowed until like 3 am so there was a decent amount of snow on the driveway in the morning.  



No comments: