Sunday, September 2, 2018

Jerry in the Ocean

It's somehow the Sunday of Labor Day Weekend.  Such a bummer. One more day before all the craziness begins.  We have been having fun at the shore but I think we are ready for a more normal routine.  It's just a shame the Winter is so long.  All four kids start school on Tuesday and then we have all their activities.  Somehow we will get through it.  Back to the week before last. (I swear I will catch up this week)  This was Thursday.  They have a farmer's market at Steve and Cookies.  
Lots of fun foods.  
 We walked around a checked it all out.
We got some great peaches.
I had a crepe.  Yummy. 
Fresh lemonade.
Someone wanted their face painted.
She was like this all day even on the beach!
Our friends John and Michele and their three kids joined us for the second time this summer.  They were very helpful getting to the beach!
There's a somewhat cute somewhat complete family picture.
Allison was there to help.
Eli and Noah are always first to find the ice cream man.

Eli immediately drops his ice cream after about 2 licks every time.  He knows we will get him a new one.
Arianna buried.
When I was a kid I would go in the water all the time.  These days not so much.  Maybe once a summer.  And it's usually in August when the water finally gets a little warm.  It was close to 80 that day!
Big waves!
Michele and their whole family spent a lot of time in the water.  Not so much my family.  

Back on land to start the sand castle.  
Everyone helped out.
Princess of the Castle.
Her face paint lasted a long time.


Allison played with Ariel in the ocean.



Just as we started getting somewhere the ocean took it away!
I got an alert on my garage camera.  I checked it out and found Aden's basketball court finally going up!
Pool time.





Ariel got a bit cranky on the way home.  
Back to sleeping in their big boy beds.
This was the popcorn from Monday night.  Literally 4 days after we were in Ocean City I was still eating this stuff!  Nobody besides Eli was helping me!

No comments: