Tuesday, November 13, 2018

BP Dad's Club

It's Tuesday night.  Aden starts basketball later and even later I'm going to try the adult class/jam session at the School of Rock!I think playing with other people will be a big help.  

These are from last week.  We got Noah and Eli's school picture back.  So cute!
Relaxing after dinner.


 There's the girl!
 Butt, I mean bath time!
 Enjoying that bath Eli?
 Election Day morning.  Amy took the older two to vote.
 The dads from Breezy Point were planning on getting together.  One dad said he would make this for us.  (Yes, that's the Frozen font)
 Mara came over to play.

 Ariel went to pick out a birthday box at Learning Express.
Will she get any of it?  Guess we will find out in a couple of weeks.
 Here's my guitar teacher messing around on my guitar.  I can't wait till I can do stuff like that!



Ariel had her cheer banquet.  
 She's going to take tumbling classes and is excited for next year already!



No comments: