Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Frost or Snow

I've been taking far less pictures these days.  Right now I'm listening to a meeting of the Northampton Township Board of Supervisors.  They are deciding on whether to allow a Wawa with gas station to be built at the end of my street.  My neighbors have been freaking out and even hired an attorney to fight it.  I happen to think it's a great idea.  My kids will be able to walk there and get their own stuff. 

Last Tuesday, Amy kept the kids busy.  
I had guitar and Noah had piano that night.  
Eli getting some exercise.  
We built a fort for the boys.  
Eli took a shower in our room.  We got the bath ready for Ariel.  
We got some fancy lighting to help us relax in the tub!
Wednesday morning it was cold!
We walked to school surrounded by frost.  The boys kept asking if it was snow.  
Doing school work that night.  
It's amazing what they can do on their Chromebooks.  

 

No comments: