Monday, January 22, 2024

Aden Loses to Girls

Last Sunday, the twins did a little virtual reality after Hebrew school.  
It's so cool, but I still can't do it.  It makes me sick.  
I took Ariel and Eli out for errands.  We went to Best Buy.  When was the last time you were there?  It was pretty interesting.  I used to go there all the time 25 years ago!  I was checking out the tvs.  
Then we went to the Oxford Valley Mall.  
It's quiet and sad there.  
Eli liked watching them make pretzels.  
That night, Aden played in a doubles tennis tournament.  A kid plopped down in the middle of the floor and challenged people to chess.  He beat everyone in seconds.  
Big crowd.  
Aden and his partner barely won the first match against 9 year olds.  

Coach Ian was gambling online while overseeing the tournament.  
Then Aden played two girls.  
And lost 6-0, 6-0!  The girls were really good.  
Later that night, Ariel had a sleepover for Peyton's birthday party.  




 

No comments: