Sunday, January 7, 2024

Early Flight

It's Sunday night.  I'm finally getting better from this awful Covid.  It took a week fo me to be able to get out of bed and function.  

I'm really behind on the blog here.  These pics will finish off Florida and the week before last.  A week ago Wednesday, we met Dana and her family at Red Reef Beach in Boca.  We hadn't been there before.  We had to pay to park and it was much quieter than our beach.  There were lots of nature trails around the beach.  

There's Howard.  
Aden and the twins played with their kids.  Ariel was still in Boynton at her friend's place.  

Eli made some 360 videos.  I will show them eventually.  

The Goodyear Blimp lives nearby.  
The kids played well so we got to rest a little.  
There's Dana.  This is where she's from so they had a busy visit.  
Amy and Noah checked out the trails.  
We headed back home.  Look at the traffic by the beach!
That night, we went back to the mall.  We met Ariel and Royce there.  Camp Saginaw in the house!
We had dinner at the mall.  Yummy burger.  
We stopped at Mizner to see Jaime and his family.  
Then we had to go back to pack.  We had an early flight!
On Thursday, we were up at 3 and out of the house by 3:30.  We boarded the plane around 5.  It was not ideal but it went smoothly.  
It was a quick 2 hour flight home.  
We were in our house by around 9am.  The kids stayed up but Amy and I went right to bed.  The twins even went to get Victoria.  
Ariel was back to cheer that night.  

Noah worked on the latest Mark Rober science kit.  
Last Friday, the kids played outside a little.  
I went to the gym and brought Ariel with me.  

We went to visit Honey.  
It was pretty warm out, I kept my shorts on.  I guess Honey was happy to see me.  
Ariel helped Eva with her makeup.  

That night, we had our neighbor Jenn and Jon's holiday party.  We knew a bunch of people and had fun chatting.  
Ariel had a lot of questions for Winston and his girlfriend.  

Their new basement is a lot of fun!

The food was good too.  

 

No comments: