Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Hello Gorgeous

I have a bad case of Covid.  Ugh.

Last Sunday was our first full day in Florida.  Eli chilled out on the balcony.  
Noah played Jenga.

I took the kids for a walk.  It was still crazy windy but warm.  


Look at those trees.


We met the kid's friends at Boomers in Boca.  The twins are in Ariel's class.  
They did some go carts.  


Then bumper boats.
Then golf.


Inside was fun too.

While we were there, the twin's mom Dana was shopping in Palm Beach.  She ran into Jon Bon Jovi!
We went to Barnes and Noble.  Aden spet time in the personal growth section.  

I took Ariel to Mizner to do a litle shopping.  
She actually didn't want to buy anything at Kendra Scott.  
We got this cute hat for Amy.  
I love it there.  
She loves her skin care products.  
That night, we went to dinner in Boca.  It was very good.

Amy wants me to do this with her coffees.  
The desserts were fun!

 

No comments: