Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Protest!

Last Wednesday, they had school, but there was a 2 hour delay.  It was still very cold and slippery.  Amy was sad though, the Roly-polys had to go back.  Lol.  
That night, I briefly joined a counter protest.  We heard that there was going to be a pro Palestinian protest in Newtown.  Our synagogue told us not to go that it just gives them legitimacy but I disagreed.  Turns out there were about 50 Palestinian protestors and over 100 for the US and Israel.  

Ariel had cheer that night.  

She's so little!
Ariel has started giving me masks almost every night!  I'm so beautiful.  Lol.  
Last Thursday, the kids had a regular day of school!  This was them walking home.  
This was really funny.  Eli's teacher's holiday gift to the kids was that they could pass on one homework assignment if they get called on or have to turn it in and they aren't ready.  I told him to start his homework that night and he handed me his pass!  That wasn't quite what the teacher had in mind but it made me laugh.    
We got the tv installed in the secret room.  
Cheer private.  Ariel was coaching Steve!


I took Ariel and Tessa to the market on the way home.  They hung out with Marty the robot.  
Then they checked out the secret room.  
This room might be trouble!

 

No comments: