Monday, May 13, 2024

Aden's Board Induction

It's Monday night.  Eli had an orchestra concert tonight.  They did great!  He wouldn't pose for any pics but he looked cute in his slacks and tie.  

Last Sunday was a big day.  Amy took the twins to Hebrew school and stayed to play mahjong.  Ariel gto ready.
Her morning routine is crazy!
Amy and the mahjong girls!
I went to get the twins and Amy took Ariel to Denny's to go summer clothes shopping.  
They stopped for food on the way.  
I spent the whole day cooking.  First I made birria beef to put in tacos.  
Then I made like 40 chicken cutlets.  
Practice makes perfect.  

Putting the tacos together was time consuming.  I wish I had more time.  
I made all the food to bring to a potluck dinner at the synagogue.  There were about 80 people there for the youth group board induction ceremony.  I don't know if I mentioned it but Aden decided to run for a spot on the board.  He wrote and speech which he had to recite to his peers, which is hard.  

He's the assistant sports coordinator.  
Ariel entertained our friends.  
Here's last years group and next years.


Then they did a candle ceremony.  
The new board.  

 

No comments: