Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lucky Popsicle


Last night we had popsicles.  I don't think Melissa would like me to post the pictures we took because some might find them NSFW (not safe for work)!

I have been so busy at work, I'm not sure even where to begin.  Many new Summer employees started Monday.  I was watching them put the labels on the pails and they were not doing a great job.  Disturbing especially as the ones they were doing were for a new account, so we really want to impress them.  I totally understand what it's like the first few days working in a factory setting.  Just kind of getting the swing of things.  But we can't tolerate any mistakes right now.  I think they all hate me now for correcting them.  I'm going to have to have some kind of fun, get to know each other party for everyone soon.  As we get busy for the season, it becomes a fine balance of getting everything done and getting it done well.  I'm going to make sure both happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NSFW??? At least you can email a few to your frequent blogees...