Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday

This weekend wasn't overly exciting.  Didn't see any houses.  Didn't do any shopping. Saturday night Amy, Melissa and I went to Friendly's.  I know, we are awesome.  Here is our Monster Mash and Cone Head Sundaes.  



The first Sunday of every month, well at least since January, there is a meeting of the local owners of the OLPC XO (my cute green laptop).  I went over the 30th Street Station but it wasn't what I expected.


Just one guy showed up!  He was nice but it was a little uncomfortable being just the two of us.  As soon as we set up at Cosi, people starting coming over to ask us about them.  They really draw a lot of attention.  We had trouble getting them to link up with each other.  If we were having trouble, how do they expect kids who aren't used to electricity to figure it out?  I thought I was going to learn how to do stuff but we just talked about babies. 




The guy has a girlfriend in Columbia who he just had a baby with.  He got back from Columbia  on Friday.  He showed me every picture on his camera from the three years since he met her.  Here is the baby...

No comments: