Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yay Melissa!

So I have been clenching my teeth while I sleep and having tooth pain when I'm awake. I went to the dentist and orthodontist and together, they are going to make me some sort of night guard. Let's see if I can sleep with that. We had lunch at Toscana again. It's been open 3 weeks and we have been there several times for lunch and my parents have been there for dinner. It's exciting to get something new, you just don't want to overdo it and get sick of it too soon. I was helping in the factory by banging lids onto pails with a big hammer. Very cathartic.

Melissa accepted a job offer! We are so excited for her. We were all there to support her through grad school, has it really been 2 years already, and know how hard she worked for this. I will leave it up to her to tell you the details. Amy and I took her out to Continental to celebrate and have a drink!




Finish those fries Amy!


Love those desserts.

No comments: