Thursday, April 3, 2008

Nice Car

Last night we went back to Karl's to look at baby furniture. Amy is pretty set on getting it there. Of course I forgot to take pictures again but I am going to go back tonight and get pictures of the three sets we narrowed it down to to see what you guys think. You have the convertible vs standard crib and drop rails vs. non-drop rails. And if you get the convertible, do you buy the extra pieces you need to make it into a bed now? I think she is going to go along with me that we need dark wood.

This is a doctors office behind my house.




The doctor, who has to be in his late 70's to early 80's, drives a Lamborghini. If you have never been in one, they are very difficult to get in and out of. I have seen the doctor come out with big employees who lift him him up and place him in the seat. It's something to see.



Today I'm going to the Phillies game with my dad at one so I should have some good pics from that.

No comments: