Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Rest

You would have thought that after being at the game from 7 till 6 that we would have gone back and rested, but you would be wrong.  We decided to go into town and walk around a little.  

We stopped at the Family Clothesline and I got a few t-shirts and some outfits for Aden.

Amy's favorite place!

Town was very busy and we ended up walking around till after 8!  That left no time for naps.  Ugh.  We changed then went to Otto's for dinner number 2. 

After that, it was back to the bars.  We went from place to place.  We almost got into a fight at the GMan!  There was some pushing and shoving and words but it ended peacefully.  Lucky for them, I can be pretty crazy when I have to be!  We ended up at the Big Easy, which was packed with kids who could not possibly be 21, even though they scan your driver license.  

Anyway, we danced a bit and mingled.  It was fun.  We stayed till closing.  It's now Tuesday afternoon and I'm still feeling it!
We all slept in Sunday morning.  I was supposed to go to the Eagles Steelers game at 4:15, but I was was too tired and I didn't want everyone to have to rush.  We tried to go to the Waffle Shop but as you can see the people were waiting outside.  We ended up at Eat'n Park.  I bet your jealous!   

It only took about 2:45 to get home, but lucky for me, I slept the whole way! 
I did wake up for a moment and caught the Statue of Liberty?!?  OK, enough about the trip, I promise to be back to Aden soon!

No comments: