Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sorry about that.  Friday I helped my sister move so I wasn't near a computer.  I have a week's worth of pictures to post including Jared's bris and Bev's move, but I will save those until next week.  I think this was Wednesday morning before work.  We were at Amy's parent's house.  

That night, we took Aden over to the gym to show him off to our friends there, then to South Street Slouvaki for dinner.  We had their mid-week special.  $30 total for one appetizer, humous, two entrees, postitso and chicken kebob and two desserts, baklava.  It was a ton of food, for us, but we finished it!

Aden, as usual, was asleep.  We are lucky for that I guess.

Aden wanted to do a little shopping after dinner.  I think we are going to have to keep an eye on him.  

Unlike mommy, he is going to love cheese!

Thursday, I met Shara and Noah for lunch at Maggios.  It was the first time I met Noah, who was really cute.  A little taste of what we have to look forward to.

He's a good eater.  He even grabbed my pickle!  

Hey Shara!

It's amazing how fast he can go from this to...

this!  I tried to catch pout.  It's really cute when he does that!

Hanging in his crib.  

I have video of him dancing which I will post later.

I know, totally dangerous, but I love how he was grabbing the bag.  





Bath time!

No comments: