Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Aden and Jared

It's Wednesday morning and I think I'm actually getting used to the cold. First I want to give a shout out to baby Knox born in Chicago yesterday. I haven't taken any pictures the last couple of days so I'm just going to finish up the weekend. Sunday morning, we cleaned out Aden's playroom and set up his Thomas the Train set. A gift from Bubbie and Grandpop.

Aden really wanted to help.



One side of the board has tracks built in for younger kids.

We did switch it to the flat side and set up the tracks and stations. Pictures to follow. Aden has not left the table since! He even eats meals around it.

Jaime and Abby invited us to dinner.

Their basement is so much fun!

So much to do, so many kids to play with!

He loves watching the older kids.

Aden and Jared.




No comments: