Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Black Marshmallows

Saturday night, after Avery's party, we made a quick stop at Toys R Us.  Aden's mind was blown.
 I've never seen him like that.  He went from aisle to aisle mouth hanging open.  He ended up with Ben 10 figures. 
 Ariel just wanted a ball.
 Sunday morning it was waffles for everyone.
Then some jumping on the bed.
 A little homework before play.

 The new power washed house!  It's bright white until the next rain!
 I took out my scooter, which actually started pretty quickly after having sat in the garage since September, and rode over to Holland Elementary.  They are almost done fixing it up.  It will be nice when Aden gets there for 1st grade.
 New gym.
 Finally knocking down the trailers.
 I'm badass!
 Over to Jason's house to play.

 Roasting marshmallows.
 Aden said he didn't like the black part and ate the rest uncooked.
 I had mine of course.



 Ariel convinced me to let her take it out.  


 Ryan isn't scared of her anymore.
 Yes, she is still in her pj's from her nap.
 Ice cream to end a fun weekend.

No comments: