Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Inside Pool - Outside Pool

I'm jumping ahead a little.  Monday afternoon, it was back to swim after skipping a session.  Ariel was excited to watch Aden!
 I love this.


 Aden's favorite teacher Pete!
 Always snacking, still short.


So happy that he had a smile on his face the whole time.
 He's finally swimming by himself!



 Action shot.  He was so excited I caught this.


 All the kids counted and he made it past 10.
 Ariel was looking for trouble.
 Let's throw in all the rubber duckies.


The NAC has been building these pools for a while now.  They had a big grand opening party set for this weekend.  
Passing by today, I think they are a little further behind then they are letting on.  They actually did postpone the party but are still saying the pools will be open by next weekend.  I don't believe it.  Our membership dues did already increase though.  $30 for everyone and an extra $20 for families so we better get some use out these pools!



No comments: