Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mouth Watering Barbecue

It's way too late Sunday night for me to be up.  The sacrifices I make for you people!  We had a fun weekend but it wasn't what was planned.  Rose and family didn't make it over for dinner and we never made it to New York for Carter's birthday but we found lots of other ways to keep busy.

When I picked up Aden Friday, the class was at Breezy Village.  I might have shown this before.  It's really nice.  
 A whole little town where each building is filled with activities.
 Aden and his friends were doing some construction here.
 Friday night, Amy and I went with Mark and Melissa to Steven Starr's Fette Sau in Fishtown.  Mark and I have been wanting to try it.
 The girls were not thrilled.  They wanted a nice sit down place.
 We just wanted really good barbecue.  Just look at this.  My mouth is still watering.
 Now that is a beef rib.
 You order by the pound and they just pile it up on the tray.  We guessed pretty well and finished it all!
 This was next door at Frankford Hall, another Starr place.  It was mostly an outside bar with heat lamps and games.  Fun.
 All full.
 Saturday morning, the kids were in our bed early.  The phones keep them busy so we can get a few more minutes of sleep.
 It was a beautiful day for t-ball.  
 Aden on first.  I just thought this was a cool shot.  
 Run Aden!


 He hits.
 He runs.
 He's safe!
I don't usually like to split up activities but I'm going to continue t-ball tomorrow.  



No comments: