Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Carnival

Amy was a bit surprised when I mentioned going to the carnival at the Neshaminy Mall.  It was early enough and a nice night so off we went.  But first, Ariel had to gnaw on her chicken bone!
 I've passed by this thing many times but never thought about stopping by.  They set this up twice a year.  
 Aden wanted to win the fish.  I was not interested in that.
 He liked the sand.

Watch those hands!
 Then a tattoo.  He watches some of those tattoo shows on TLC with me and asked in the spray paint would hurt.  
I told him not to get something he would regret later.

 The guy had to help a little get that bell to ring.

 The games are expensive but you win every time!

 Which one should I get?


 Cotton candy of course.


 Waiting for the bubbles.

No comments: