Thursday, September 12, 2013

Runny Nose

With Ariel starting school last week, I knew her days were numbered before she got her first cold.  Aden came home from his first day four years ago with a funky rash.  Well, she made it almost 2 weeks!  She was not herself yesterday so I had a feeling something was coming.  She woke up this morning with explosive sneezing!  Thankfully, Amy's mom was able to stay home with her.
 Clarisse sent me this picture during the day.   She seemed to feel good just had a very runny nose.
 After school, the kids played a little before the big thunderstorms came.

 Too soon for piano lessons?
 For those of you that watch Project Runway, this is the winning work out jacket from last week!  They are selling it on New Balance's website.
 Aden tried some rice tonight voluntarily.  Small steps!
 Ariel on the other hand ate everything!
 Feeling better!
Ariel's teacher is keeping a website about the class.  These were the pictures she posted from the first day.


 I'm sad that she never got to be in the baby class and sit inside the table.  She's a big girl in a regular, albeit tiny, chair.

 I have pictures of Aden on this sofa!

 Fun!

 Cute!  I will show the pictures whenever I'm short of my own.

No comments: