Sunday, September 22, 2013

Soccer in the Fog

Well it's another Sunday night.  We are watching the Emmy's.  It's 9:30 and I'm ready for bed.  Today was non-stop.  I will get to that later but let's just say Sunday school, swim lessons, a second birthday party and the Phillies game might just be overbooking our Sunday a bit.

Back to Friday morning.  Ariel was ready for school.
 I brought Amy lunch.  It was my first time seeing the newly renovated Eleanor Roosevelt Elementary School.  
 We ate in the new faculty lounge.  It was nice to see everyone after 2 years!  Then we took a tour.  The new library, as well as the whole school, is pretty.
 Amy's room.  
 After school, I went to pick up Ariel.  I guess she was happy to see me.
 We went to Aden's room and pool Ariel was mobbed.
 A little shopping at Bloomingdales.  Like mommy like baby.

 A new baby for Ariel!
 Saturday morning we had soccer in the fog.
 Where are the fields?
 Kind of eery.
 Aden and Jake.
 Let's go!
 Aden in action.
 The cheerleaders!

 Aden played the whole game including the 1/2 hour practice and never complained about being tired!

 Hey Lilly.

 Look who came to watch.  Melissa and Burghy!

 Good game.
 Ok, let's go to lunch!

No comments: