Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Looking for The Dude

Well tonight was exciting.  We signed Aden up for first grade at Holland Elementary!  I guess this is when that "time goes so fast when you have kids" finally kicks in.  I love my kids but it has been a really long five years.  I can't remember life before Aden!  Aden's friend Jack was there which made him happy.  The principal was very nice.  We had a long chat with him.  The drop off is going to be hard for me.  It's sad I can't go in with him and play with his friends!

A quick post tonight.  Sunday we headed out to Cherry Hill to hang with Jackie, Greg and Jacob.  I think Ariel was more excited to see Jacob than Aden.
 After lunch at Grand Lux, the boys had a red light, green light race.
 Ariel just watched.  
 We then went bowling!
 Ariel couldn't wait for her turn!



 We had a lot of fun and funny moments.  None of us were very good.

 What is your score Ariel?
 Jacob's ball actually stopped rolling!  Someone had to walk out and get it.  I never saw that before.

 The boys were checking out the final score.
 It's kind of crazy but both the boys got 88!  What are the chances of that?  No hurt feelings!  Plus they beat all the adults!
 A little more red light green light before we left.  

No comments: