Sunday, March 30, 2014

Where is Noah?

It's Sunday night and it hasn't stopped raining for three days.  I guess thirty seven more and we will need an ark.  Back to Friday.  Mark drove out to Pittsburgh for his grandmother's funeral.  She passed during the week.  We are so sad for his family, they lost his grandfather so recently also.  Melissa and Eva along with my family came for dinner.
 We tried out the Bumbo.  She's a bit young but she did great!

 Eva loves Ariel's old seat.  
 Yummy food from Maggios.  My grandmother is going to be 94 in two weeks!  Doesn't look a day over 87! (actually 67)
 Of course Ariel had to hold baby Eva.


 Eva, who is your best friend?
 Cousin Ariel!
 Sweet!
 Aunt Bev's turn.
 Tired from being passed around.  As you can guess, I don't have a lot of pictures from the weekend so I'm stretching them out.

No comments: