Tuesday, April 28, 2015

That's Some Great Dancing

It's Tuesday night and Amy and I are way better.  Let's hope the boys sleep well.  I'm getting way behind on pics, may have some huge posts soon.  These are from Friday.  

Lazy morning.  
 Hey Eli!

 Amy met me for lunch and we ran into Jill, Ariel's teacher last year.
 Amy sporting her Apple Watch.  She got it Friday morning so may have been one of the first in the country!  She's my little tech goddess!  Ok, I forced her to get it but she's starting to find it useful.  She's stuck in the house a lot and can't often find her phone and misses calls and texts.  But with the Watch on she's always connected.
 That night we went to Shir Ami for a tot Shabbat and for Israeli dancing to celebrate Israeli Independence Day.  Lori, Bill, Brandon and Ashley joined us.
 Eli was ready for some dancing!
 First a quick dinner of falafel.  

 We really have them trained well.
 Time for dancing!
 Hey there cutie!
 I've seen the guy before who was running the dancing.  He usually does a better job teaching.
 The kids had fun but were all over the place.




 Ashley and Ariel had a blast.




 Even Amy and Aden got in on it.

 I think she might be too big for the infant car seat.
 That night Abby stopped by so Amanda could meet the boys.

No comments: